[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Hey Pradasmeadow, do you know that months ago when you posted some of Finlands street style I saved the website and now it's on my favourites! lol I look at it at least once a week.:flowers:

While I don't see a single thing I would wear myself, I sure do love looking, and can appreciate it. Thanks!

6. Hey ! thats so cool :heart:

The pics are so fun to look at right? i don't want you to get bored lol :p

7. Definately fun to look at!! especially the really out-there ones, like person with the watering can purse!! haha!

It would be interesting to bring some of these people to the states and let them walk around as they are. Europeans are so much more forward. The 80's are really back!

8. I'm finnish, but nobody dresses like that in my city :p I agree with Danice, this style is not for me, but fun to look at :smile:

9. Alot of these are really cute..but nothing I'd wear either :p

10. Thank you for posting these! I love the ecclectic Finnish street style -- these people look like the world's most skillful thrifters.

11. Wow, really fun! Now that is definitely what I call creative and fearless fashion, I love it :smile:

12. Prada: thanks always for posting these street fashion photos. I always enjoy them and am inspired by them!

How cute is that watering can handbag???!!! :yes:

As far as the rest of it goes - looks like another nightly ride home on the #43! :nuts:

13. We don´t dress like that!! :roflmfao: They´ve picked the strangest outfits out there.

14. ^^ I love seeing pix and then comments like these about how 'real' people dress in comparison! Nola, any other pix to add? Just curious. I live in a neighborhood named after Finns so I guess there's a fanclub here :biggrin:

15. they have a very unique style, and i enjoy looking at the pics!
    thanks prada's!:flowers: