ok. now i don't know how true this price hike is that everyone's saying is going to happen within the next couple weeks...but here's my problem. right now, i am saving up for like 5 things at once...otherwise it would only be 1 thing but my LV addiction has gotten in the way. i'm going away on a cruise in march, which is the main thing i'm saving for right now. or should be the main thing. i have had enough money saved for my damier azur speedy for the past 2 months and that money was reserved for the speedy, until i heard about this price hike. i, like many others, am still waiting for the speedy. what i was planning to do was wait it out and buy it when it came, continue to work and watch my bank account accumulate some cash. then, by the time i leave for my trip, i would have enough (hopefully) to also go buy my keepall, and pay my dad the amount he wants for my trip. but now with this price hike, i'm wondering if it would be better for me to go ahead and buy the keepall before the price goes up to avoid having to pay 2 price increases? because i doubt the azur speedy will be here before the prices go up, so i would only have to pay 1 price increase if i buy the keepall now. but then again, i don't want the azur speedy to come within the next couple weeks and then not have enough to buy him, thus having to wait longer for him also, does anyone know if LV replaces snaps, like on wallets and stuff? i know it would probably just get all scratched up again, but the scratched up snap on my wallet drives me nuts. ANYONE'S INPUT IS APPRECIATED! THANKS.