1. I bought this second was in GREAT condition when I received it a few weeks ago. I had been using it a lot. Yesterday, I noticed that one of the leather that's linked in the chain was torn. Now the piece is hanging off. Since I bought it second-hand, would they be able to fix it if I brought it to a boutique? Does anyone know about how much and how long it would take to get it fixed? I'm very disappointed that this broke, considering how much the retail of this bag was.
    DSC00034.JPG DSC00035.JPG DSC00039.JPG DSC00037.JPG DSC00038.JPG
  2. :crybaby:
  3. That should be an easy repair for Chanel. Just bring it into the boutique. I can't imagine it would cost too much either.
  4. Oh, no! I'm sure Chanel could fix it easily enough.
  5. Chanel will be able to repair this for you.
  6. I agree, take it in.
  7. Thanks everyoone...I just needed some reassurance. =) I'll bring it into the store when i get a chance. Hopefully it won't be too expensive or take too long.
  8. I'm curious how long it will take. Let us know!
  9. could you get the receipt from the person that you purchased it from. If purchased within a year (and that looks like a new ligne, but I am not familar with that style) they will fix it for free, no questions asked! Please let us know how it goes. (BTW, generally they have told me it could take up to 3 months for repairs. I have had repairs done twice and both times it took only about a month).
  10. I don't think it's a new style...I saw one at NM during the summer and the SA told me that it was the last one available in the company. The person I bought it from bought it from personalshopper on eBay, so I don't think she has the receipt. Oh well, I'll just bring it in. I'll let you guys know how it turns out...I won't be able to bring it in until next week or the week after. Thanks!
  11. Im sure they'll be able to fix it for you.. dont worry :smile: