help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ok I have had major prob's with finding authentic LV's!!! as many of you know! I came across one and compared it to pics of fakes I have gotten unknowingly. And it seems real, I was wondering if someone could post pics of thiers so I can compare! I will let everyone know the out come and post pics if it is real. the serial # is AR1003. inside front pocket, from side view inside ect thanks

2. Please post pic's of the bag you have .. so we can take a look at it. What bag did you get ?

3. oops! I haven't bought it yet! I wanted to see pics of a real one before I buy it. It is a white MC speedy

4. What bag is it? Speedy? Alma? If you search on eBay on mypoupette sellers' auctions, they have lots of detailed pictures you are looking for. I only have 2 Speedies so I can't be of much help.

5. Did the one your husband buy you turn out to be real?

6. Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 1 - 2 ) [​IMG] [​IMG] Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 3 - 4 ) [​IMG] [​IMG] Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 5 - 6 ) [​IMG] [​IMG] Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 7 - 8 ) [​IMG] [​IMG] Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 9 - 10 )

7. Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 9 - 10 )

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 11 - 12 )

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 13 - 14 )

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 15 - 16 )

[​IMG]
    Click to enlarge! Photo# ( 17 - 18 )

[​IMG] Shipping Fee:

8. Hope these pic's help.

9. ^^ Bag Fetish, just wanted to let you know I have noticed and awed at your skills at finding pics (any pics) in like 2 seconds flat!!!!

10. :lol: Thanks :smile:

11. the Petite Noe, I haven't been ble to authenticate it I am not near an LV store so it's in my closet! but I have the elux receipt! But as soon as I can I will get it authenticated.

12. thanks they help alot! I'll let you all know!. Keep your fingers crossed for me

13. Elux receipts can be copied so i wouldnt set my mind on that making it authentic.:rant: Did you buy it off eBay ?

14. here is inside the front pocket
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. The bags from Let-Trade are my poupette and should be okay. Good to double check though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.