Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. can anyone get me a picture of a perferated (?) jumbo flap because they have one available at my Neiman Marcus but i dont know what the leather looks like. The SA told me it looks like it has holes in it? but he says he likes it alot.....PLEASE HELP!!! i have a reservation for it but it ends tomorrow night :[

2. can anyone get me a picture of a perferated (?) jumbo flap because they have one available at my Neiman Marcus but i dont know what the leather looks like. The SA told me it looks like it has holes in it? but he says he likes it alot.....PLEASE HELP!!! i have a reservation for it but it ends tomorrow night :[

3. I personally love the perfo, the perforation reveals a silver lining that is more evident in the black leather, not as much in the red or white. This pic is of a medium but you might be able to find a jumbo if you search the forum.

perfora1.jpg Perfo5.jpg
  4. what color did you manage to reserve?? i hope you'll like it! i love the jumbo flap to bits!

5. blue

6. [​IMG]
    That's how the perforated leather looks like, although that's the medium size. :yes:

7. [​IMG]
    Ahh, here we go. Jumbo perforated in black. :yes:

Pics courtesy of the reference library.

8. ?
    not sure why we have 2 threads about this{?}
    merging them now.

9. The blue is very pretty!!! Full price or sale???