help

Leather! It will wear better and is more classic IMO! They are both beautiful, though, so you can't go wrong!

Maybe check outlets/eBay. If you get a little lucky with outlet/sale prices, you may be able to get both. :graucho: There were a lot at the outlets lately. I got 2 of my 3 there. They are wonderful!!!!

Leather! It will wear better and is more classic IMO! They are both beautiful, though, so you can't go wrong!

Maybe check outlets/eBay. If you get a little lucky with outlet/sale prices, you may be able to get both. :graucho: There were a lot at the outlets lately. I got 2 of my 3 there. They are wonderful!!!!

Which 3 do you have? I love this bag!:love: I love my bottle green and really want one in black and now that I know about the Apple leather care I would also like to find a wine one maybe. Of course, I have that pesky ban to contend with :hysteric::lol:

I have this bag in khaki/coal sig and in rust leather. I love the tattersal lining on the leather bag (sig has plain), but I favor the sig in this style of bag. I carry it more often. I actually had both the wine and the rust, but the wine wasn't nearly as beautiful IRL as it looked online. The rust definitely coordinates with more (for me) and pops more with an outfit, as the wine is quite dark that it often looks brown.

Either way, sig or leather, you cannot go wrong with this bag. If you haven't made your purchase yet, check the outlets quickly! My outlet had the bottle green, ink, wine and rust.