Help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was out at dinner with this girl and I saw this adorable black and white Chanel bag. I've looked everywhere on this Chanel forum...including the reference guide, but couldn't find it. I did a random picture search on yahoo...and found this picture:

[​IMG]
    I know this bag is a fake, and can't remember how close to that it looks...but maybe you can help me identify what bag I'm looking for. I know that it is a bag that is still in stores because she had just recently purchased it from the Chanel Store in the Galleria Mall in Houston, Tx. I also think it was black on white...not white on black which the picture shows.

Please post back if you have any idea...if you have any pictures of the bag, please post them, and if you know the price of the bag that would be helpful too!!!

By the way...I LOVE THIS FORUM!! I think it's so funny because my boyfriend is on car forums...I'm on purse forums!

And just for fun, I wanted to show yall this...

[​IMG]

IT'S A CAKE!!! HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?!?!

:heart: Courtney

2. Hahaha I love the cake!! :smile:
    Good luck with finding the bag

3. OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THAT CAKE, WHERE DID YOU ORDER IT, PLEASE TELL ME I MUST ORDER ONE!!!!!!!!!

4. please don't post the same question in 2 different places.
    Thansk!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.