1. Hello ladies, I need some help with eBay. I've never bought or sold anything on eBay. So how does eBay work?
  2. Hi tough question haha

If you go to the ebay website, there are tutorials.

You can also search through this thread and read up!
  3. that's a pretty broad question, anything specific?

First, join/become a member.
    Sign in and start shopping!
  4. Also, you may need to establish a PayPal account, which will take you several days to set it up since it requires to link to your bank account. You then can easily pay for your purchases by fund from your checking or your credit card.

Bottom line, you need to have an email account before you start bidding/selling from eBay.

Good luck, and have fun!
  5. Read the sticky at the top of this sub-forum and also Gro3602 tips thread. Then get yourself an account (dead easy), sort out Paypal and start gently, probably with buying smallish items that will allow you to get a feel for the place and build up your reputation as a member. Don't rush, trust your instincts and stay tuned to this sub-forum and you should enjoy the journey!

6. Thanks. I did my 1st bid last night.
  9. OMG, so I'm not the only one on this site that has never done ebay! I have set up an account with them, but thanks for telling us about the importance of PayPal and how long it takes to set up the account.
  10. What did you choose for your first bidding experience?
  12. A Coach bag.