Help!

well I wish my Alaska store would find me a 35 choco or havanne birkin with gold hardware. I am having such a hard time waiting but there is no where else to go. Rose I'm glad you got the togo birkin. It is such a workhorse bag in togo and then you won't have to worry if you have to take the dogsled to the mercentile store for supplies in the dead of winter.

The etoupe is beautiful, but did little for me. I felt guilty for not feeling more for it.

I'm not that much of a birkin person I suppose. It's really wierd, but for me a birkin is almost too much work. All that drama and wait and expectations and possible let-downs.

And it'd have to take colors to get me excited anyhow. I've been thinking of a chartreuse lately, but I don't even want to bother SOing it. I have still yet to tell my SA to watch out for it. I half expect to run into it in Alaska and then I'd know it's meant to be. :shrugs:

well I wish my Alaska store would find me a 35 choco or havanne birkin with gold hardware. I am having such a hard time waiting but there is no where else to go. Rose I'm glad you got the togo birkin. It is such a workhorse bag in togo and then you won't have to worry if you have to take the dogsled to the mercentile store for supplies in the dead of winter.
Loren, not to meddle in your affairs, but I am looking out for you. It just has not come in.

Rose, this is a great ending to your story. You'll have a Black Togo Birkin PHW that you can grab and go with most any day, and then that Black Box Calf Birkin GHW that you can reach for when the weather cooperates. Good for you!!!!

:roflmfao: After all that PMing last night, I end up with another black bag!

A perfect choice!!! My first 4 H bags were black... And I can absolutely vouch for the value of having Birkin/Kelly GH/PH alternates!!!

Was talking to DH in the car today about my "need" for a 28 cm Kelly in black...