Help...Would you buy this bag? Need help please!

Dec 26, 2005
HELP!!!! I'm trying to find out if anyone would consider buying the Bottega Veneta Woven Tote posted on Neiman Marcus/Bergdorf Goodman? I'm in love:love:! The price is a bit high...$2640...but the bag is gorgeous!!! The size seems perfect too! Does anyone know if you can wear this on your shoulder? Sorry not sure how to link Neiman Marcus sight:shame: but it's under Bottega Veneta/2nd page the 4th bag. Thanks!!:P

Honey...let me tell you...I bought it recently and I love it so much :love: , it is absolutely gorgeous IRL...I got it in black though.
This is the one right? And, yes it easily fits on the shoulder, it also looks great on your arms too! The size is perfect too....YES, the price is steep, but it's worth every penny. See...my avatar...:smile:

pursemama said:
Honey...let me tell you...I bought it recently and I love it so much :love: , it is absolutely gorgeous IRL...I got it in black though.
This is the one right? And, yes it easily fits on the shoulder, it also looks great on your arms too! The size is perfect too....YES, the price is steep, but it's worth every penny. See...my avatar...:smile:

haha, i see u've got all the nice pieces!!! :idea:

Pursemama...thank you so much for posting the picture. I knew I had read before that someone bought the bag, but I couldn't find if anywhere. So you are the lucky winner!!! You say it is the perfect size, are the measurements on Neiman Marcus pretty accurate? Thanks everyone.

Wow, it's gorgeous, you should definitely buy it if it's in your means. It looks like such a classic design and will stand the test of time !

Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love BV, but for that amount of money, I would probably get something else unless I was completely head over heels in love with that bag (this particular one, I'm not).

Personally, I think you get great bags for the money with BV and that you couldn't really go wrong. This particular style isn't for me though, I love the woven hobo. :love: :love: :love:

As far as color, I think pursemama has it right. It looks smoking in black!