Help with outlet layout...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've only been to a Coach outlet twice, and frankly, I'm overwhelmed. I'm not sure what's "made for outlet" and what isn't...is there a way to tell besides just knowing your purses? I do know a lot of Coach styles, but I was wondering...where are the "deals" always located, etc, etc...Thanks!!

Oh, BTW, the Round Rock outlet had lots of ergo hobos/totes but none in sig that I could see.:idea:

2. I'm not sure all outlets are the same, but at the ones here (SoCAL), the factory exclusives (outlet only items) are near the front and on front tables/displays. Store transfers and other items are in the middle to back of the store. At two here, one side is clearance and the other is mostly store transfers.

My MO is to get there on Fridays (SA told me transfers are on Thurs) right as the store opens, head toward the back first, grab what I think I want, then look at outlet items and other stuff. I've been able to grab a few legacy leather pieces this way, as well as other great finds.

and ALWAYS ask an SA if you have a particular item you're looking for, or something that was in the store and other shoppers have taken first. Often they have more of them in the back.

3. If it's Round Rock, TX to which you are referring, they mainly seem to carry outlet only and leather with the occasional sig items. I have gotten lucky there before but usually San Marcos seems to be the better bet :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.