Help with MJ at NMLC Milpitas!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I am looking for a neutral color MJ bag for work. I would like to check out NMLC in Milpitas, but since I live very far away, can someone who has been there recently tell me what they have right now? Anything large size in beige, off white, black, brown? Thank you so much in advance!!

2. ^ Have you tried calling them and asking what colors they have in stock? SAs are terrible with styles but they should be able to tell you if they have anything in those colors. Good luck!

3. I did call them, but all I was told was the colors, and they are not very good at naming the styles. They described it as, "we have some round circle ones, and some rectangular ones..." ???

4. I had the same trouble when I bought my bag at the NMLC Vegas store, but they took a photo of the bags that they had available. They emailed them to me & I knew within minutes which bag I wanted. Ask them if they can take photos & email them to you. They were quite helpful.

5. as of yesterday, the NMLC in Milpitas had NOTHING since all handbags were an extra 40% off. but hopefully that means they will be getting another shipment of bags.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.