Help with MC PT wallet

1. Hey ladies.. So this MC wallet makes me wonder.. Do you think it's authentic?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The colors look right.. the hardware cornors look right.. what makes me wonder is this last pic, where it has that leather thing right above the credit card slots.. I don't know what to think of this..
    What do you guys think?? Educate me!! :p

2. It's a fake!!! But a very good one!
    Here is a pic of the real one:
    [​IMG]
    And here is the one you've posted:
    [​IMG]
    See how the pattern is not even on the sides.

3. Ooooh!! Thanks so much LV_addict, you rock!! :biggrin:

A pretty damn good fake, almost had me fooled :suspiciou

4. Also on the fake, the flowers, LVs, and stars look too "thick".

5. ^^^ Yes, good point!!!

6. Go LV_Addict ! ;)

Oh guess who's going to Yorkdale's LV counter today.. I think I may have to pick up something JUST because of the price increase.. grr !

7. ^^^ You go, GIRL!!! What are you getting?

8. I'm not sure.. I'm just going to check the prices, and see. My friend's also going to France in 2 weeks, so part of me is just telling me to stuff him full of Euros and send him off to the LV store in Paris !

9. Oooh Ayla, let us know what you get :biggrin: :biggrin:

Jane, you're absolutely right, good point!

10. wow I would have said it was authentic an dthat piece of leather above the CC slot is for a pen :smile:

11. wow when you compare it then you really see the diff!!!!

12. Yeah, I almost thought it was too! Oh, I didn't mean the slot for the pen, I meant the horisontal leather piece sown across right above the CC slots. I wasn't sure if it was supposed to look like that, but I compared to the LV auction LV_addict posted and it should :amuse:

The fakes are too friggin good these days!! :mad: