help with Jeans

1. Just wondering if anyone can help me select a good brand of Jeans. Im going to NY next week and Ive lost a good bit of weight only I still have quite big thighs and bum. My waist is very small though. Do any of you guys know of a good flattering pair of jeans that would suit my shape? Also Im 5ft 4" so if any of them do short length that would be great
  2. I think Gap jeans are great. They come in various styles and cuts and have different lengths too.
  3. great-thanks for that!!
  4. I'm the same height as you but I have a small bottom. I just bought some Christopher Blue jeans that I hightly recommend. They don't add a lot of bulk to the butt but make it look really shapely. They also have a lot of stretch. They are sold at Nordstrom. The reason I'm recommending them is that they go higher in the back than any other jeans I have tried on recently (I probably tried on 100 pairs). I think the extra coverage and the stretch could accomondate a larger butt.
  5. thanks-I'll look out for them while Im over there too.
  6. Joe's jeans fit great and are so comfy...
  7. If you're considering premium denim I'd definitely suggest Citizens of Humanity's Ingrid cut... it definitely flatter girls with bigger thighs/bums :smile:
  8. Seven For All Mankind are a good brand, i'd try them out too!

Be careful with Gap jeans, they will stretch in the waist, and shrink in the length ( about 1/4" - 3/4" ) so keep that in mind while trying them on! But they will definetly last you awhile.
  9. love citizens and also ag (adriano goldschmied). really though if you're going to be in ny go to either Barneys or Bergdorf Goodman. they have extensive jeans departments and they both do in house tailoring. i know bg charges for it but it's worth it esp to make it just the right length for you. you could probably have the waist taken in as well if one of the pairs you like is a little big there. hope this helps!
  10. you might want to try Paige premium denim. they have a great petite range
  11. Try Seven for all Mankind A-Pockets. They are very flattering on the butt and would accentuate your curves very nicely imo. You will probably need to hem them but only a couple of inches..not half a leg like Rock & Republic jeans (which I also love & recommend =) )
  12. You might want to try Joe's Jeans in the "Honey", which is the booty fit. They're designed to flatter smaller waist/bigger hips bodies. They also have a great variety of washes and are comfortable. G'luck :smile:
  13. my favorite brand is true religion.
  14. thanks girls!! Guess I'll be trying on a lot of jeans:yes:
  15. go to bloomingdales to buy jeans. they have Joe's honey fit which is perfect for girls who got a little "junk in the trunk" but a small waist. another good thing is they do original hem tailoring (save the original bottom part of the jeans so the distressed look could be preserved) for free if you buy jeans from them. so that's def. a big plus!