Help with Fendi Spy color confusion---Can't decide

1. I'm back on this Fendi Spy thing.

I really preferred the cognac color but now I;m considering the honey color.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Its a really pretty color and I went gaga over it when I saw it in the honey wisteria with flowers. But I can't afford the wisteria honey bag so I'm considering the honey.

But here's the thing---what in the world matches with honey?? :wacko:

I don't want to pay a ton for a bag just to sit it in the closet b-cuz it does not match anything.

What do you guys think of a honey bag matching most of your clothes?

Or should I just wait to find a cognac....OR just save my money and leave the spy thing alone :p

Help me puuulease! :biggrin:

2. I think the cognac is really pretty. The contrasting handles and easy-to-match color will go along nicely with any wardrobe.

The wisteria is nice too, but I'm not too fond of the plain honey

3. Uh oh. Not a good first response. You really don't like the honey, eh? :worried:

Ok. More help please. Lots of opinions are good. I can't make up my mind

4. Well I have the honey and LOVE it. It is gorgeous in person- trust me... just gorgeous. My mom loves it more than her Gucci Horsebit Hobo in Tobacco which is also a great color... the color is timeless IMO

5. Megs,

Do you find it hard to match? That's my issue. As much as the bag costs.....its gotta match with nearly everything. Tan, I'm not so sure .

What do you think?

6. Megs can you post a picture of you carrying it!!! :nuts: :nuts:
    That would help me

7. Well I'm the smart one who lost my cam... but let me see if I can get someone to take a pic of me with it.

I actually think the color matches with EVERYTHING!

8. Great. Can't wait :nuts:

9. Anyone else who has pics of themselves carrying a honey spy or cognac spy I would love to see!! ​

Thaaaaanks!!

10. I vote for cognac. :biggrin:
    That's the color i'm getting. I think the cognac just looks so rich in color and pretty!
    The honey is a beautiful color, too, though...

11. I have the honey and love it. Everyone falls in love with the color when I carry it. It really stands out IRL. I had the option of getting the honey or the cognac when I went to the Fendi store. The cognac is pretty but the honey is awesome. I don't have any problem finding things to match with it. I felt the same way you did, thinking I would have trouble carrying this color, but find that it really pops an outfit. Looks great with brown, denim, white, navy and black. Pretty much covers everything in my wardrobe. Also, as a salute to Megs spy - it was her pictures of her honey that made me fall in love with this color. I was just not crazy about spending so much money on a brown bag. For the money, this bag will POP!!!!!! Also, I have seen the wisteria IRL and it didn't grab me. Keep it simple and pick honey!

12. I :love: the cognac spy! Not really loving the honey color.:unsure:

13. Here is a pic of the Wisteria compliments of the lovely Star!!! The honey color still gets my vote ten fold!!!

[​IMG]

14. I have a honey and love it. I wore it today with a teal blouse and black pants and shoes (was too lazy to change my bag to coordinate) and it looked great with it. I agree it seems to go with a lot of colors and it does pop more to me than brown.

15. Yes. When I saw this pic originally in Star's thread i nearly passed out. The wisteria is so beautiful to me. But I have yet to see someone carrying a plain honey colored one.

If anyone has pics they can post PLEASE do :idea: :biggrin:

Thanks