Help with epi color choice

1. I need help everyone. I am getting an epi lockit and a speedy but i can't decide between the color scheme. I keep on changing my mind! Should I get:

a;)lockit - black
    speedy - red

OR

b.) lockit - red
    speedy - ivory/black

2. i like the lockit in black and the speedy in red =) good luck and don't forget to post pics when u get them!

3. Speedy in IVORY! (I'm very partial to the ivory speedy), and a black lockit.

4. what size speedy? If it's a speedy 30 I would go with ivorie or black. I think a speedy 30 is too big to get in such a bright color. I toy w/ getting the red epi in speedy 30 but I'm too scared too bec. I'm afraid it's too much color on such a big bag. I like the lockit best in black. But if it's a speedy 25 then I would get that in red epi. hth!

5. Red for speedy and black for lockit. I have the red lockit (I don't have the speedy because it looks too structured for me, so I bought one and returned it). But I think the red speedy looks best.

Speedy would look fabulous in ivorie too!

6. I love choice.

7. i vote for black :smile:

8. I like the speedy in ivory. I am just drawn to the color. I saw the lockit in black the other day and I have to say, I am not in love...

9. I like the red in epi.

10. Lockit black, Speedy red.

11. I will chose red for lockit and black for speedy

12. Oooh, if I could buy both at the same time, I'd choose a Black Speedy and Red Lockit.

13. Black Lockit and Red Speedy :yes:

14. The Red speedy is awesome IRL. I'd get a red speedy and black lockit

15. BLACK lockit
    RED speedy