Help with date code please!!

^
^
^
I think there're some policies about the LV bags from eLux can not return or exchange in regular LV store. I think I will call eLux tomorrow and ask about the exchange policy. If they aren't change the order number (which means I still got hook up with ******), I will do the exchange. On the other hand, if they have to change the order #, I will return it and get money back.

I just talked to my mom, she suggested that I should place the new order and have them send the new bag to me first, in order to make sure that they will not sent the same bag to me if I return and then order again.

:s

So, I decided to exchange, but then I felt reluctant because the color pattern on the bag is so nice...(I mean no black "LV" ). I falled in love the first time I saw it. And , another thing is I will go out of States for a month on Monday, so it means I have to leave without it.

Her~~!!:s

No Black LV anywhere?
How is that possible?

^
^
^
I saw one black LV on the back, but at front I see non.

:yes:

12162006005.jpg

Lol..yeah LV SAs can be the same way. More than once I've dealt with SAs who don't know anything about the items they're selling.

Hahaha. I know. I make it a point to talk to the SA's who have been with the company for several years. I feel that the SA should know more than me. LOL. I've met a manager who didn't know anything at all. It was pretty scary.:s