Help with Botkier Bianca

1. I have really been wanting to get a Botkier Bianca. I was wondering a couple of things - does anyone know of a place that would have a good deal on that bag right now?
    I have seen it on a couple of sites, but I don't really want to get black or brown/chocolate, just because I have enough bags in those colors right now. Has anyone seen the cherry one in real life? It looks pretty in the pictures, but I'm not sure how much use I would get out of a red bag. I was wondering what shade of red it really is.

I just realized this is probably a funny question when looking at my signature about the bag ban. I'm just _looking_. Not buying yet! ;)
  2. I've seen the red. It's a pretty color...I would describe as fairly true red...more toward blue-red than orange-red if that makes any sense.
  3. I know I'm a terrible enabler, but I saw an ivory Bianca on sale at Nordstrom San Antonio over the weekend - I believe the price was $350-ish. You may want to give them a call if interested.
  4. has a large Bianca in Pearl Cognac for $590 but I think you can also use code "grechen" for an additional 15% off (if you do some searching I'm sure you can find a 20% off coupon). Also, eBay has several Bianca's up for auction. Good Luck
  5. Thanks everyone for the tips!
  6. I was just at Nordstroms today and the small Bianca satchel is marked down from 495 to $249. A steal! I was returning mine (too small) but decided to keep it at that price.