help with bag identification

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi this is my first time in this subforum. I never would have thought I wanted a coach bag before but I saw a pretty nice one at college and was hoping one of you knew which bag it was. I looked both on the actual coach site but it probably isn't from the newest season since I didn't see it and I'm wading through eBay now trying to see if I find it. But it is really large as I've been looking for a big bag but usually most of them make you look bad so I've stuck with mediumish totes. Perfectly large and slouchy and the bag she had kind of looked wavy on top. Like the trim around. I'm not positive since I didn't look at it long enough but it looked perfect for school! It looked like she had a ton of stuff in there and didn't manage to look large on her. It just looked really stylish without looking huge even though it was big. Thanks in advance.

2. oo I wanted to add by what I meant by wavy like it had drawstring around the bag? Not positive but it was wide open bag but looked like she kept it rather loose

3. Was it leather or Signature Fabric? Color, aprox size would help. Was it a shoulder bag or was she carrying it on her arm?

4. ooohh-- the mystery -- hopefully someone can help you out -- cuz i'm no obsessed expert (its a good thing! : P )

YET

but ya'll are teaching me well

5. It was a shoulder bag and it was a sorta brown tan signature. It is the first coach besides carly that's caught my eye. It seems handy like it could take a little abuse at school. Sorry I'm bad with descriptions. Here's a link to eBay to one I'm watching http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320156224737&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011 It's that size but had drawstring around it but I can't find any on eBay but the black leather seems close enough which I might try to bid on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.