Help with a Prada Boot please

1. Hi everyone, this might be the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't find another forum to post this. (anyone know of a good place?)

I was given a gift of Prada boots a few years ago, they were too big for me, so I stuck them in the closet (in the Prada cloth bag though)

Now I was cleaning out the closet and found them, and now Im not sure what to do with them.

They are brand new, I am not sure how much they are worth, is there a way to find out? Inside the boot it says: 2 T 1090 6360 7
    Is that the serial number? (my best shoes are from Banana Republic)

Here is a picture of the boots: (nice looking)

Anyway, Im not sure what to do with them, does anyone have any ideas?

I wonder...they are totally new, I only tried it on twice...would I be able to bring them to a Prada store and exchange them for a different pair of shoes? I wonder if they would do that, even though the boots are from a few years ago.

I thought about eBay, but even though I did not pay for them, I dont want to sell them for only $100.
    Plus, I have never sold on eBay before, so they probably wont bid on my auction, and those eBay stores want 25% of the winning bid.

Are the boots too big for me? I tried it on and felt they were too big, but I was told that boots are SUPPOSED to have room in the toe area and that I should just wear thick socks, what do you think?

2. Prada doesn't take returns at all (store credit only) and you have 10 days to do an exchange so you are out of luck. Your best bet is ebay - since they are new you might be able to get more than $100 since new boots are probably close to $600. Good luck!
  3. Thanks for the reply.

Do the boots look too big?

I think they are, but then again I never wear boots, and I was told that they are supposed to be big in the toe area.
  4. I don't think anyone can tell you if they look too big -- if your heel lifts in them even with thick socks, then they're too big. But do you want them, regardless? Sounds like you don't. In which case, sell them on Ebay -- whatever you get, it's more $$ than having them sitting in your closet. Just my opinion.