Help ! Will you keep this bag ???

1. I need help !
    I got this violet RH city from Aloha Rag on Monday. I LOVE the color and leather.
    But I found several 'imperfections'. Here are the pictures. I email Aloha Rag
    right away with all the 'problems' I found. They said they will only determine if they
    will waive the restocking fee after they get the bag back. (The fee is only waived if
    Balenciaga agree that the bag is defective) I love the bag and I probably cannot
    get another one with perfect condition at the retail price anymore. My question to you is, would you return the bag if you were me ? Do you think this is defective ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I don't really think those are that bad of imperfections. If you didn't take photos and show them so up close, I wouldn't have noticed. Do you have a picture of just the entire bag so I can see how it looks as a whole?

3. I think it looks ok too...

4. those imperfections wouldn't deter me from keeping it at all ;P
    bags are meant to be worn used and loved!

5. Definitely keep it, consider the little imperfections as birth marks or character of the natural materials. Balenciaga will not likely consider them defects and then you'll be out the restocking fee and the bag.

Please post a pic or two of the complete bag. I'm sure it looks gorgeous and when you carry it other marks may occur and create the "personality" of your bag.

I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!

6. Thank you all so much for the comments. I feel much better now.
    Here are the pictures of the bag in it's complete view.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. She's a keeper- NVM those tiny things- at least it's not a wildly loose stitch or anything like that~ your bag is beautiful!!!!

8. I actually can't see the problems in the bag. However, if these things will bother you, then I would suggest returning the bag even with the restocking fee or trying to sell it to someone who won't mind the minor imperfections.

9. IMO, every bag is handmade and the leather itself is imperfect so it's hard to find a perfect bag with no flaws. I think your bag is gorgeous and shld jus keep it and love her as it is. :smile:

10. I think it looks gorgeous! BTW is it chevre or Angneau? It says on the white tag.

11. Your bag is really lovely. While there are lots of tiny faults, none of them seem to show much or seem likely to lead to worse damage. I doubt that Balenciaga will agree that the bag is faulty. I would keep it if it were mine.

12. I'm guessing it's going to be Agneau based on how smooth it is on top and how distressed it eventually gets on the bottom. My First is that way.

(no scientific reasoning behind this- I'm just throwing out a similarity to my Agneau First)

13. oh its definitely a keeper IMO! they're more like "characteristics" than imperfections IMO... congrats!

14. I think because it's supposed to be a 'new' bag, you may feel like "ahhh, it's not perfect!" but once you begin to use it, you won't even notice them, they'll become part of the whole broken in look. So I vote to keep it!

15. My paper tag shows it's "Agneau".
    Thank you all for the responses. I decide to keep it and love it as it is. :smile: