Help!! Who can help me Authenticate This Balenciaga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread will probably be closed soon because we're supposed to refrain from talking about bbags anywhere for now, but I'll give you my ameteur opinion! At first blush, I would say it looks pretty good, but it's hard to see the photos of the bales very clearly (should be rounded, not squared off). Also, there is no photo of the rivets (should be notched). I would ask the seller to e-mail you those photos, otherwise it's probably best not to risk it, IMO. Maybe someone else can provide more insight... Good luck!:smile:

2. The bag looks good generally, but to confirm its authenticity, I would ask for a photo of the bales and of the rivets. It's also a bit misleading to be described as 'new with tags' since there is some discoloration of the seams, following use of the bag. Not a problem, if you're happy with the pictures. Hope somebody else contributes to support my advice. Good luck, if it's what you're looking for.

3. Thanks girls.. I've ask the seller to send me more pictures so I can get a more clearer look^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.