HELP: White Caviar Md. Classic Flap w/ GOLD or SILVER hardware??

?

Which hardware for white caviar classic flap?

1. Gold

2. Silver

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I managed to locate both the white caviar flap w/ gold hardware AND one w/ silver hardware and I dont know which one to choose :shrugs: Both of them are coming to me so it might be easier for me to make the decision when I compare them in person but for now I want to ask for the opinion of my fave members of the forum :love:

White caviar md.flap with gold or silver hardware?? :idea:

2. Definitely silver - no question with the white!

3. silver....

4. silver gets my vote. I saw a white one with silver hardware IRL yesterday and it was very lovely.:heart:

5. thanks tweetie, me_love_purse, and cutestmomever!

6. i love bothh! i've never seen either in real life, but I personally love gold, because it's soo classic! (but then again so is silver...but slightly more contemporary) ooh, you should just keep both! you know you want too!!! hehee :smile:

7. SILVER!!!! I love the way it looks with the silver hardware, so clean, crisp, great lines... which makes this combo one of my all-time Chanel favorites. I so hope you get it!!

8. evychew - hahhaa, you are BAD :graucho: yea, i definitely want to keep both but unfortunately I have to return one or I'll be homeless!

balenciagalove - ahhh, your icon just kills me everytime!! more puppy pictures please :nuts: :p I think I am leaning more and more towards silver!

9. silver is fresher and younger, alittle more modern.
    the gold on white gives the feeling of maturity and sophistication- and i'm not at that point in my life yet, so i'll say silver. :p

10. Silver definitely! You lucky girl :cutesy:

11. good points Jennifer!!

martinigirl - i wouldnt say I'm lucky, I had to get it for the new price. OUCH.

I guess I could always use my petite shopper when I'm in the mood for white w/ gold. eeks, decisions! I'm so bad with decisions

12. Jen,

Get the silver!!!! I just got a flap and I got silver.....no offense against the gold, but I think the silver is more shiny and fresh, JMO!!!

13. ^ thanks Dawn!!! Yea, I definitely think the silver is more modern and I wear silver a lot more than gold as well.

looks like it might be silver! i'll post the two flaps next to each other when I get them!

14. Can't wait to see the pix of them side by side!!!

15. silver