HELP~~which wallet should i get?????

bb10lue

Instagram: bb10lue
O.G.
May 8, 2006
im thinking of getting my first LV wallet:P !!!!with so many choices are out there, im kinda lost:shame: ....
The thing is i have a lota cards, and i kinda want my changes and notes seperated, you know, like when i buy tickets at train station, i don't have to open the whole wallet and show everyone my cards and etc.....:shocked:

I have two koalas -- the mono and the damier. I bought the mono when the koala first came out. Then I fell in love with the red leather interior of the damier. It is the best wallet -- room for lots of cards, a place for your DL and a coin compartment. (I must admit I have a damier koala coin purse for my coins, or I use a cles.)

The billfold comes in most materials: epi, monogram, damier, vernis, ect

it has a seperate snapped pocket for change, on the other side it holds 6 credit cards, 2 pockets, and one pocket for bills.

Definitely the koala, I'm really partial to the MC one cause it's so cute but I love the rounder, more koala-ish one on the damier one as well !

Well if you want a wallet that keeps your money and credit cards seperated, they have a zipped purse for $420 that has two long pockets one for money one for cc's and I have this wallet and it's good because no one can see in it. There's also a zippy wallet that has more pockets and cc slots. Then there's the French Purse, which has a seperate coin section and cc section. I use this wallet now and I actually fold my money in half and keep it in the coin section (it fits great) because I like to have my stuff seperated too. Check all these out on Eluxury.com to see pic's and prices. Good luck!!!

You might like the zippy organizer because it carries a lot, 12 cc slots and a space for a check book!! Also take a look at the new zippy wallet, it has 8 slots for cards and holds change and receipts.