HELP which wallet should I choose??

1. okay so I got this purse last weekend:

[​IMG]

and I got this wallet to match:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

but I was just looking online and this wallet ACTUALLY matches, has the same hardware as my purse:

[​IMG]

SO MY QUESTION IS, DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TAKE BACK THE WALLET I GOT AND GET THIS OTHER ONE INSTEAD?

2. I would probably take it back and get the matching wallet.

3. I think it would be nice to have the matching set

4. i would definitely get the matching wallet.

5. [​IMG]

dring.jpg
  6. yeah but the other one matches too, don't ya think?? same color fabric and leather.

7. i dont particulary think it matters if it matches or not, i have a black GG fabric purse with a beige/brown bag! and the style... well tbh your purse is always in your bag anyway so nobody is going to see that theyre slightly different...

8. If they are the same prices, then you should return, but if the one you have is cheaper, I think you should keep it...

9. I like the matchy matchy look. I would return it and get the one with the matching hardware.

10. i actually have the matching one, in the long design and i love it....i also got the bag as a gift but i dont know if i wnat to keep it :sad:

do u love the bag?>???

11. get the matching one, it's much more fun!

12. I thought I did but the more I tried to carry it around in the house, I just wasn't feeling it.........so I returned it and the wallet. :push:

13. If it's something that's gonna bug you then I suggest taking it back, and getting the one that matches. But if it were me, as long as it has the same color fabric, leather and piping, then it wouldn't make a difference to me, lol

14. I have the d ring wallet to match my new britt hobo. The hardware is a nice touch. mine was 270 retail +tax. good price.:smile: