HELP... which wallet for carly sig khaki/black?

1. :sos: Hi all, new to PF and looking for some advice. I've decided to buy the khaki/black carly signature but can't decide which wallet looks best with it. I thought about the bleecker signature checkbook wallet in khaki/black or bleecker black leather. Please help ladies... I know there are many of you out there with this exact purse and the perfect wallet... I look forward to hearing from you!

2. Ergo :smile: in black or plum.

3. where is Fieldsinspring? She has pics of her new bleecker wallet in khaki/black which matches her khaki/black Carly PERFECTLY!!!!! See if you can do a search for her post w/ her pics!

4. If you don't need to carry your checkbook (I don't because I use my debit card), then I like this one in Black. It is the Chelsea Accordian Zip Around Wallet. I have a mini sig zip around wallet and I love it. It's sleek and doesn't catch on anything in my purse when I go to pull it out.

[​IMG]

This one is really cute too in the Khaki/Black combo.

[​IMG]

5. Here I am!!! :yes: I have the khaki/black medium carly and bought the bleecker checkbook in khaki/black at the same time. I bought it so it would match the carly and so it will match all bags in the future, including black and brown.. I don't like to spend a lot of money on wallets and more importantly I don't like to switch them out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and it has the cutest hot pink lining leather and the tatterstal in the pockets and change part. You can't go wrong!!! :tup:

6. Here are the pics of mine!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Super cute.

Do you ever have problems with the front buckle catching on stuff in the purse when you go to pull it out?

8. Ooo, can I vote? Get the Bleeker wallet, that is one sharp combo from the pic above.

9. The Bleecker is cute, but I'm a sucker for all things legacy, so how about one of these?

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

10. ^^ I vote for either of the legacy wallets shown above ^^ They are super cute!!!

11. :woohoo:Thank you all SOOO much for your suggestions, votes and most of all the pics... I have to say, i'm leaning toward the Bleecker khaki/black wallet. The legacy wallet is gorgeous, but I'm a sucker for the hot pink intererior in the Bleecker! Fieldsinspring, thank you so much for the pictures. The store didn't have that wallet on hand so I couldn't see it together. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!
    Now, I purchase!
    :yahoo:

12. yay! :yahoo: You will not be sorry!!! I also like the legacy one but what I like better about the bleecker is you don't have unlock it everytime, it holds a checkbook (I don't write a lot of checks but like to register my debits, etc) and it has the great hot pink and tatterstal lining.. it can't be beat!!!!! It will be a great wallet that will match everything!!! :tup: