HELP... which wallet for carly sig khaki/black?

1. :sos: Hi all, new to PF and looking for some advice. I've decided to buy the khaki/black carly signature but can't decide which wallet looks best with it. I thought about the bleecker signature checkbook wallet in khaki/black or bleecker black leather. Please help ladies... I know there are many of you out there with this exact purse and the perfect wallet... I look forward to hearing from you!
  2. Ergo :smile: in black or plum.
  3. where is Fieldsinspring? She has pics of her new bleecker wallet in khaki/black which matches her khaki/black Carly PERFECTLY!!!!! See if you can do a search for her post w/ her pics!
  4. If you don't need to carry your checkbook (I don't because I use my debit card), then I like this one in Black. It is the Chelsea Accordian Zip Around Wallet. I have a mini sig zip around wallet and I love it. It's sleek and doesn't catch on anything in my purse when I go to pull it out.

This one is really cute too in the Khaki/Black combo.

5. Here I am!!! :yes: I have the khaki/black medium carly and bought the bleecker checkbook in khaki/black at the same time. I bought it so it would match the carly and so it will match all bags in the future, including black and brown.. I don't like to spend a lot of money on wallets and more importantly I don't like to switch them out. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and it has the cutest hot pink lining leather and the tatterstal in the pockets and change part. You can't go wrong!!! :tup:
  6. Here are the pics of mine!
  7. Super cute.

Do you ever have problems with the front buckle catching on stuff in the purse when you go to pull it out?
  8. Ooo, can I vote? Get the Bleeker wallet, that is one sharp combo from the pic above.
  9. The Bleecker is cute, but I'm a sucker for all things legacy, so how about one of these?

[​IMG] or [​IMG]
  10. ^^ I vote for either of the legacy wallets shown above ^^ They are super cute!!!
  11. :woohoo:Thank you all SOOO much for your suggestions, votes and most of all the pics... I have to say, i'm leaning toward the Bleecker khaki/black wallet. The legacy wallet is gorgeous, but I'm a sucker for the hot pink intererior in the Bleecker! Fieldsinspring, thank you so much for the pictures. The store didn't have that wallet on hand so I couldn't see it together. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!
    Now, I purchase!
  12. yay! :yahoo: You will not be sorry!!! I also like the legacy one but what I like better about the bleecker is you don't have unlock it everytime, it holds a checkbook (I don't write a lot of checks but like to register my debits, etc) and it has the great hot pink and tatterstal lining.. it can't be beat!!!!! It will be a great wallet that will match everything!!! :tup: