Help!! Which style should be my first Bbag?

1. Hi everyone.
    This is my first post! I have been looking at your beautiful bags all afternoon as tomorrow I will be buying my first Balenciaga bag in London!! (I'm so excited!) Anyway I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have been having a real nightmare for the past few months trying to decide which style of bag is more me. I know that I should get a black bag but I have gone back and forward from the First, Day, City and Part Time! I don't carry much clutter in my bag and wouldn't use it for work and I do love the First style but am wondering if the size is a bit too small. Please can any of you that have a First tell me what exactly you can fit in your bags?! Also if anyone has any advice on the whole 'which one should I get issue' I would be very grateful!
    Thankyou for sharing your lovely bags!

2. The best way to figure out what the right size is, is to take all the stuff you cart around from day to day with you when you go look at the bags, then put it in the bags, you will find the right size that way and it will be a bag you use and use because it will be the right size. It would be a shame to spend so much on a bag that you can't use on a regular basis because it's too small!

I wish you well,

Bridget

3. what exactly do you carry? if you don't carry much then you shouldn't need something as big as a part time. If it's only a wallet (large), keys, some makeup then the first would be big enough. If that's not enough, then I love the day-it's about the same size as the city but slings onto the shoulder easily and i love the slouchiness.

4. Thanks so much for your advice. The things I usually carry in my bag are: Wallet, mobile, keys, lipbalm and sometimes sunglasses... so I guess that's not too much really. Thanks for the tip about taking all of my bits with me to see how they fit in each style -don't know why I didn't think of that!!

5. For me, the city and day bags are the best everyday bags and in a neutral color they go with everything. I like them both equally, the day is bigger. I tried a first, and it drapes well empty, but once I put my stuff in (not much stuff), it lost that sexy drape. It seems to work on the celebs, maybe they don't put anything in it???

6. oh, and I like the Work bag too, but it wouldn't have been my first bbag.

7. Ahh, thanks so much. I think my main problem is that I prefer the look of the first but a city or day is probably more 'practical' -I HATE that word!!!
    I think your right about celebs carrying hardly anything...maybe even nothing?!!
    I can't believe I will have my 1st Bbag by the end of the day...I can't stop smiling. :biggrin:

8. Good luck! And report back about which one you end up getting!

9. Thankyou mrqx2, will do!:smile:

10. Hmmm - I know I'm late, but can I say for a first Bbag the First is too small, the Work is too big...What about a Twiggy or City to start off with? You'll end up falling in total love and buy other styles in the end anyway :wlae:

11. I have 2 firsts, and I put the same amount of things in mine that you will. I find it to be just the right size. If you're used to carrying smaller bags, the first will seem just right. If you don't carry a lot, It will definitely fit all of your things easily with space left to spare.

12. I vote for a twiggy in a neutral like maybe the new season sienna??? its gorgeous! its a great in between size, not too big, not too small and very edgy and pretty! good luck and keep us posted!