Help! which store should I purchase the Mulberry Roxanne Weave?

1. If you live in New York I believe I saw this bag at Neiman Marcus at The Westchester mall in White Plains. If you'd like the telephone number let me know.
  2. I live in California, I could call the Neiman Marcus here to see if they have it. Thank you!
  3. I know that the Nordstrom in my area has Mulberry's in the weave, but I'm not 100% positive that they have the Roxanne. But it doesn't hurt to give them a call. They've got a huge selection of Mulberrys. The number is 619.295.4441. Ask for Joseph, he's nice and should be able to help you out. Shipping would only be $8.95 and you'd be able to return it to any Nordy's if you didn't like it.
  4. They had it at NM in Atlanta. I've got one and it's spectacular!!!!
  5. Just curious..may I ask the price?? I love this bag!
  6. It was at the Saks in the Dallas Galleria this very afternoon!
  7. Nordstrom in Brea and South Coast Plaza has had these in the past week.

I'll bet if you call any store, they will be able to hunt one down for you.

Good luck!
  8. Greenie- may I ask where you purchased yours and the price? I called Neiman Marcus in San Francisco and the cost is $1595.00
  9. I got it from LVR so I paid a little less. I haven't totalled it up, but it was def less than $1595. It was 953 euros (included shipping). Then about $124 for duty and fees. I paid approx $1300 and change for the bag.