HELP! which size gucci pelham to get?

1. I'm about to purchase my first gucci bag ever!! :smile: But i need your help! I want to get the Gucci Pelham, but I am not sure which size to get? medium or small??...i am too busy to go see it in stores!! i'm 5'5/slim....would the medium be too big???

does anyone have pics of the bags on them?? small? medium???

2. I'm 5'6"/medium build and I have the small pelham. When I went to the store the medium felt big on me (I don't like big bags). I feel like the small is perfect for my size.
  3. If you are 5'5 I would definitely go with the small. That's just my opinion. I'm 5'6 and that is my choice as well.
  4. I'm actually only 5'4 and I LOVE the medium!! I actually started off with the small size, but felt it was just too small to fit everything I needed and looked too small too. I exchanged it for the medium and think the size is perfect! :yes:
  5. I'm 5'4 and I prefer the small
  6. I am 5'4" and just got a few months ago the medium and I had the same concern. I was in the store for an hour trying both sizes back and forth, so I decieded on the medium and I am glad I did there is more room and it does not look that much bigger.

***that's me wearing my pelham in my sig btw***
  7. Ok.. I am 5 ft tall and 115 lbs. Here is a Medium and a Small Pelham on me. I chose the small for myself. Hope these pictures help.

8. you guys are the best!!! thanks for all the advice!!!! =)
  9. You're welcome :biggrin:
  10. I'm 5'4" and I prefer the small vs. the medium the medium just feels huge! If you love huge bags then you may like the medium but I love a bag that holds plenty but still looks small on you shoulder.
    I Vote for the small!
  11. small one! it's roomy but it isn't that big on you that it may overpowering. don't have a pelham, just tried it out at the store. :p
  12. I like big bags so I say go with the larger size
  13. can it hit a textbook? or used for everyday work or school?
  14. small !