Help! Which Gucci should I buy?????

Merjean

Apr 11, 2007
Ok, so I am sooo tired of looking on ebay for an authentic bag. My birthday is coming up next week and I am buying a new Gucci. I love them all but can only get one.....any thoughts??? I know they are all different but I simply can't decide. p.s. the tote will be in the cream. Thanks!!! :yahoo:

Attachments

• abbey.jpg
    abbey.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 53
  • britt.jpg
    britt.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 57
  • abbey tote.jpg
    abbey tote.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 55
I think the abbey shoulder bag (the first one) it's a classic shape and it can hold quite a lot! I have it in blue script canvas and I love it! All of them are good choices though, good luck with your decision!

We have the same taste merjean. I only like the cream leather. As you know I have the first bag. Funny thing is that I have considered buying both the Britt and the last bag. Personally I like the last one best cos you can handcarry it and it has the most structure. Do you know what else is nice in the cream leather combo? This bag below.

Abbeytote.jpg

I only got this one cos it was on sale else I would have gotten the one witht he regular canvas. This one is the Abbey tote.

The Britt is a nice bag, beljwl has it. I tried it on and it's very nice on the shoulder but I am biased towards more structured bags that I can handcarry. So out of the 3 I would say the last one. I think beejerry just got that with the platinum leather trim.

Have you tried them on yet?

I used my pink abbey today and I have to say the New Britt is SO much more comfortable to carry. My strap kept falling down. Like I said before the New Brit hobo is my most comfortable bag to carry of all my bags.