Help Which Cles? Azur? Ebeny?

?

azur or brown?

1. AZUR(white)

2. EBENY(brown)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. cles/key and change holder not sure what everyone calls it anymore, but im planning to get a cles, i have a olav pm in daimer, i was planning to buy the azur n attach it to the olav, a bit of color mix match or something, should i get azur or plain damier!

this is AZUR
    key n change.jpg

2. I prefer the azur. It's SO PRETTY!

3. a say ebene: a clés is a piece you will use a lot, throw it in your bag, put it in your pocket... I think azur will get dirty easily

4. I'd get an azur, it'd be a really cute contrast on the olav ! :yes:

5. btw im male, will it look to feminine?

6. Azur :yes:

7. I love mix-matching .... so I'd get the AZUR.

8. Azur!

although mine is abit dirty on the zipper and the corner after 1 year, still prefer it over the ebeny

9. i have the ebony (to match my speedies) and i love it! as the others have said, if you are going to throw it in your bag, ebony is probably better.

however, i also love the look of the azur (on my wishlist too!) and the contrast would be nice!

10. Azur though the Ebene would be more lasting... :p

11. Brown.

12. azur is so cute but ebene is much easy to use... azur cles is so hard to use I think.

13. I'm going to buy an Azur cles for my Trevi. I like mixing Azur and Ebony but I have second thoughts now cause everyone mentioned it might get dirty. But I already have an Ebony pochette wallet in there so I want a piece of Azur.

14. Azur for sure! I think it's just fine for a guy!!! ;)

15. If you are worried about Azur getting dirty, then get the Ebene. I know that's why I ended up getting the Ebene... because I live in a filthy city and everything I have gets dirty!