Help! Which Chanel should I keep?

I echo the thoughts of many posts before me - it depends on which you might enjoy the most and get to use the most.....it is a shame to have things and never get a chance to use them...so if you get to go out a lot - the flap might be the pick...or if not, the GST might be the better choice as it will be of more use to you....good luck on making your decision.:smile:

I'd keep the GST for sure!
It goes effortlessly from day to night and is so much more practical w/ children, shopping, traveliing, etc. . . .

I would keep the flap for evenings out without the kids and return the GST for something you wouldn't worry about getting dirty or scratched that you can wear when you're with the kids.

I think in the long run you'll want the flap. I have two kids and once mine are old enough so I don't have to carry everything but the kitchen sink, I think I want to carry much smaller bags. Plus, the flap is timeless and very versatile.

Hm, if you carry an additional tote bag for the kid's things such as a diaper bag, etc. then I'd keep the flap. Its small enough to carry even if you have another tote bag for the kid's things. You can't carry two large totes with you.

Hmmmm, this is a tough one. The GST would be great, since it would hold a lot of stuff. But when having little ones, all you need is one sticky little hand on the bag, and uck! I would be a nervous wreck carrying it. You can always get the GST when you feel more comfortable later on. I would probably keep the classic at this point. Whatever u choose will be the right choice, since either one is gorgeous!!