HELP!! Which Carly Looks Better On Me??

I like the large, too! I'm also a tall girl at 5'9" so I kind of like having the extra length of the large.

I've also somehow convinced myself that the larger the bag the smaller the rest of me looks, but I'm not sure how accurate that is! :shrugs:

If I were you, I'd keep the large since you can totally pull it off. At 5'0" it is definitely NOT an option for me but I wish I could. Although my medium holds the perfect amount, sometimes I wish I had just a little more space sometimes for longer days to throw a book and water bottle in (these extra things will not fit in my medium). With the large, when you just have the everyday essentials, the bag shouldn't get overly heavy and will have a wonderful slouch to her!! BUT they both look FABULOUS on you...good luck in your decision!!

They both look great on you, but I'd probably go with the large. I'm only 5'3" and loved the large, but it was just too heavy for me - I do have a bad shoulder though so I probably should have known better in the first place lol. But yeah it's always nice to have the extra room if you need it :yes: