Help! When has this pink chanel flap been launched?

1. [​IMG]

2. i have no idea but i love it !

3. I'm sorry I can't be of any help as to when it was launched but.. wow, that is gorgeous.

4. wow....what a colour. SOrry I can not be of any help...

5. Wow that pink is so pretty! I wanna know when it came out too!!

6. gosh, i was just at the store the other day and didn't see anything like this...what a color!

7. I want to say in 2001 probably? Do know what the serial number is? You could determine or estimate the year it was first sold.

8. I don't know, but I think that my jaw just hit the floor!!! It is gorgeous!!!

9. yes if you had the serial number then we would know for sure

10. beautiful!

11. OMG!! I remember this bag like it was yesterday. I had the opportunity to get this bag twice (Neimans Palo Alto and Neimans SF)over 2 years ago but dh and dd talked me out of it, urgh:crybaby:. I was getting my very first Chanel at the time and both dh and dd talked me into getting a black small tote instead. I will forever regret this:crybaby:

12. so sorry~ chanelvgirl~

i just saw it was posting on yahoo auction and i think the colour is gorgeous but i dunno when is it launched, so i just post here for any information come from chanel expert here.~

13. Sorry, I can't help with when it was launched, but I just needed to add my drool to the rest of the pool :love: SO pretty!!!

14. i had this bag but I sold it already......the number on the card is#7023304

IMG_1577.jpg IMG_1582.jpg
  15. Amour
    when have you got it ? two yrs ago? thanks