Help! What's Claire Danes' bag?

1. Hi!

Hope you bag ladies can help, I say Claire Danes carrying this gorgeous bag at the taping of TRL last night and can't for all the trawling find out what it is....

Anyone?

xxx

Claire.jpg
  2. Yes, it's a very nice bag...but I have no clue. I've liked Claire ever since My So-Called Life. She's a good actress.

3. It's not likely been released yet for general sale, celebs often carry bags that aren't available yet.

4. I believe it's D&G...

I've seen it in red also

5. Is it the same Valentino bag that Jennifer Garner was seen carrying in red? I think there was a thread somewhere about that one ...

6. Crap! Valentino maybe... hahaha.. I get those confused.
    But it's definitely been photo'd on celebs in red

7. Yes, it's the Valentino Histoire bag.

8. I liked it a lot in the Claire Danes photo, but up closer that bag has got a LOT going on. I think the paler color makes it look less overwhelming.

9. I love Claire Danes. :tup:

Here is a better picture of the bag.

[​IMG]

10. I love it! The first time I saw it was in a pic of Jennifer Garner & she had the red one. Unfortunately, its not in the budget. :sad:

11. Yeah I thought it was the Valentino. I really like that bag.

12. Gorgeous bag but I'll only be able to admire it from afar. Wayyyy out of my price range. (sadly, alot of them are)

13. Sigh, I was hoping it wasn't quite so high end - oh well a girl can dream! Thanks guys xx