Help! What would you buy for 60% off with Revolve?

1. Hi Ladies,

Well, some of you may have heard about my 2 failed attempts to shop with Revolve. The first time I bought an amazing Bulga Multi Zip which never showed up:

After that, Revolve offered me a 40% coupon off so I decided to use it to buy this Bulga Pudding Flap in Deep Rose on sale that popped up on the site suddenly:;jsessionid=DBD378A3BC069B9083DCDBE0A1F0ED6A.jvm4?product=BULG-WY48#

When I received it I was devastated to find out it had a huge ugly scratch on it. So frustrating! :crybaby:

Anyway, after all the hassle Revolve offered me a 60% off coupon to make up for all my headaches. Pretty cool of them I have to say! So now I'm kinda wanting to put in a big order because it's such a fantastic, one-of-a-kind deal. I'm looking at all kinds of purses since that's my main obsession, but maybe some tops and dresses too? I'd love to buy shoes but not sure about sizes and I don't want to have to end up doing a return because that is a huge hassle when it comes to customs charges in Canada!)

I'm wondering if you ladies have any good suggestions as to fave bags, or just great easy pieces that you can't go wrong with when it comes to clothing. Cute tops, dresses, jackets that will have a very low probability of being returned. I just don't know where to start and I'm hoping you can help inspire me. :idea:

I'm also having a peek at the Shopbop thread and what you're buying with your discount over there but quite a bit of that stuff isn't offered on Revolve, so I'm hoping you might have some suggestions for some brands that might not be that well known that I might overlook. I'm hoping to make my decision by early next week. Earlier if some of the items look like they might be close to selling out. :smile:

2. Check out Rachel Pally dresses and tops.
  3. Wow so JEALOUS! I would stock up on jeans definitely! I'd also get some Juicy, basic tops, a couple of nice tops/dresses--I like RP & T-Bags! Annd if you want a bag I'd say bulgs or kooba. :smile:
  4. Gustto Bag!!!
  5. 60% off??? Buy as much as you can!!!
  6. Gussto is definitely on the list! And I'm totally going to check out Rachel Pally. Thanks! Jeans might be a problem for sizing though as my boyfriend is NOT going to be happy about spending a Saturday watching me try on jeans. :lol:

What do y'all think of this Mackage coat? I wonder if a medium might be small as well. (I have large shoulders.) Such a crapshoot.
  7. Mackage coat is lovely!
  8. Rebecca Minkoff bag?
    Btw I love the Mackage coat!
  9. Oh, that jacket is hot!

I hate buying jeans online. I think I'm one size...and then I find the brand runs small...

I would definitely check out the bags. I've been liking the Jet Setter Jr., but I've never actually seen one in person.

How about some shoes?

My True Religion jeans are THREE SIZES bigger than my Citizens....sigh.
  10. Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent and Velvet have some great dresses!
  11. purses, purses, purses!!!! and lots of them!
  12. sorry the two bulgas didn't turn out great...

why don't you get a rebecca minkoff morning after bag or a botkier trigger or a gustto parina tote?

and I second the Velvet suggestion. Their dresses and tees are super comfy!
  13. Ooh, what an amazing deal! Congratulations.

I'd probably get a Kooba. :love: Or maybe a Gustto?
  14. I really like Rebecca Taylor, Nanette Lepore, and Milly
  15. love the mackage idea! i bought the dory for spring and i adore it! i'd also get the kooba natasha, some ella moss dresses & tops, denim (i know its a pain, but US prices on denim are soooo much better and at 60% off!), nanette lepore, james perse, stuart weitzman pumps, joie flats, maybe a juicy top...i could go on and on, love revolve!