Help! What size do I get?

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
I love these Coach shoes: http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-DIEDRE-SIGNATURE-BLUE-SANDALS-SHOES-NEW-10-M_W0QQitemZ7775965925QQihZ018QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm normally a size 9. I currently own two pairs of Coach shoes, one pair is a 9, the other a 10 (different styles). I don't know if these will fit :hrmm: The same pair is up for auction, only they're pink and a size 9.

What should I do? Should I size up just to be on the safe side? The buckle is adjustable, so at least I can put it on the smallest hole if they're a little loose.

Help! :Push:

Thank you :smile:

I'm just afraid of my heel hanging off the back :lol: The last pair of Coach shoes I bought were open toe and I had to get a size 10, but that's because the band going over my toes was too tight with a size 9. I just wish they were a 9.5! :P But you're probably right, the 9 might be better, since my foot will be kinda sliding forward because they're heels.

Yay, good news! I found them at www.gothamcityonline.com, a huge shoe retailer I found by reading an article at about.com. They have 2-day UPS air shipping for only $5.99 (their regular ground domestic shipping is free!), and tons of shoes at good prices! There are maybe 4 more pairs of Coach shoes that I really want :shame: I ended up getting a 9.5, right in the middle of the two sizes I was debating between :amuse:

Cristina said:
Yay, good news! I found them at www.gothamcityonline.com, a huge shoe retailer I found by reading an article at about.com. They have 2-day UPS air shipping for only $5.99 (their regular ground domestic shipping is free!), and tons of shoes at good prices! There are maybe 4 more pairs of Coach shoes that I really want :shame: I ended up getting a 9.5, right in the middle of the two sizes I was debating between :amuse:

ohhh thanks for show me a new shoe site :biggrin: