HELP! What happens if....

1. Hi girls!

I need your help!

I bought sth on eBay and I paid immediately at the paypal address provided by the seller and then a few days after the seller said that there must have been sth wrong because he did not receive payment and I should send again! He gave me a different paypal email to send this time!

What to do? How do I request back my original money? Do I send him again the money?

:cursing: :cursing:

Any help appreciated:heart: :heart:
    LIDO

2. Did you pay with a credit card? Can you ask your CC if they gave out a payment? maybe contact eBay and paypal before you pay again... I would be nervous to pay 2x without some major explanation!

3. The first thing you should do is get your credit card company, and/or PayPal to reverse the charge.

Then I would contact eBay and ask them the same thing you have asked us. There are so many ways that it is possible to manipulate all that stuff, things that are never going to occur to us, and there are so many people doing screwy things, that you have to be especially careful to first, protect yourself, which means getting the money safely back in your own dish, in case there is something going on, and second, make sure that whatever the other person is doing is on the up and up with eBay/PayPal.

If it turns out to be an honest screw-up or some sort of delay in confirming someone's new address, you can always send the money again.

But if it turns out to be something screwy, then you might prefer to buy whatever it is from someone else, but whatever the deal is, the first thing you do is get your money credited back to you!

4. Thanx girls!