Help! What flat shoes to wear with skinny jeans (big feet!)?

mary79

O.G.
Jun 17, 2011
I have recently bought several pairs of skinny jeans... they look great with some short black ankle boots I have, with a small heel, but need help on what shoes to wear with no (or VERY low) heel... shoes I can walk in everyday (can be casual, although I have some trainers that don't look great with them) that won't make my size 10 (40 european / 7 UK) feet look like boats. Thank you!

I wear mine with loafers, sneakers, chelsea boots, ballet flats, brogues, oxfords, Mary Janes...
I rarely wear mine with heels... I'm a size 38,5 so not that big of a difference with a size 40.. I think it may be a matter of perspective, and what you are used to... Flats in a size 40 are far boat size haha

I wear the same size, I've got some black suede ankle boots with a small stacked heel that make my feet look tiny. Also try a pointy toe flat e.g. Nicholas kirkwood beyas as they seem to shorten and make my feet look narrower.

T
I wear the same size, I've got some black suede ankle boots with a small stacked heel that make my feet look tiny. Also try a pointy toe flat e.g. Nicholas kirkwood beyas as they seem to shorten and make my feet look narrower.
Thank you! I also have similar black ankle boots in suede which work well but wanted another option... something even more comfortable for walking around the city. I'll try pointy flats: had always imagined they would make my feet look huge so good to know they are an option :smile:

T

Thank you! I also have similar black ankle boots in suede which work well but wanted another option... something even more comfortable for walking around the city. I'll try pointy flats: had always imagined they would make my feet look huge so good to know they are an option :smile:
By the way, I keep seeing pictures of skinnies rolled up with ankle boots but think I look better with them just tucked into the boots... also I get cooold feet and ankles in winter. How do you wear them?