HELP:What do you think of my new bag?

1. What do you guys think of my new Adrienne Vittadini Manuela tote? I got a bargain from Endless.com;; $120.
    I can't decide it I like it or not. A part of me thinks it looks cheap. I have 365 days to return it. Right now I carry a Fendi, so this is big step down - but I want just a regular leather bag for fun, everyday use.
    My other thought is to save up for the Givenchy Nightingale, though.
    What do you think, it it worth it to keep this...or should I save up???!

AVita.JPG
  2. It's cute - I like it better than the Nightingale, but you don't sound like you love it, and how often will you use it? A bargain isn't a bargain if it is not going to serve a purpose. If you don't love it, return it and put the $120 toward a bag you will.

3. I don't think it looks cheap at all but if you don't love it then it absolutely is not worth it.

4. I always say, save up for what you really want. You might have to pass up some bargains and other great bags along the way, but once you get what you really love you won't have any doubts or lingering "what ifs".

5. The top part of that bag is definitely "inspired" by the Chanel Coco Cabas,which instantly puts me off.

I would either save for a designer bag,or else buy a great leather bag by a new designer,which may not be as expensive.

Good luck!!

6. Be honest with you, I don't quite like this bag. Its handle is too short, body is too long, and its leather looks thin. Like other said, I'd save the money for another one, even this is a bargain.