Help! What do you match

Itsabagslife

Mar 14, 2006
White knee boots with? I just bought a pair and they fit just nice for the cold, monsoon season Singapore is having but I'm wondering how and what to match it with? I am wondering if I should've just bought the black ones instead but I have too many black and camel boots~

Help? :sad:

I think it really depends on the style and the heel-height.

If you want to look taller/longer legged, wear them with white, or paler coloured trousers.

Gucci showed '60s style flat white, knee-high boots with pale silver trousers and metallic neutrals:

00130f.jpg
spacer.gif

Alternatively, Chanel also showed '60s style, white, lowish-heeled, over-the-knee boots with sheer black tights and monochrome clothes:

00010f.jpg
spacer.gif

...and...

00620f.jpg
spacer.gif

Maybe you could soften the monochrome look, by mixing some grey into it?

I think white knee boots look best with lighter-coloured skirts.
I don't think the boots match with any pants. And if the boots are paired up with matching white pants, it ends up looking like a "sci-fi" outfit you might see on Star Trek.

Is Singapore that cold? Isn't it's sunny all year round with the exception of occasional rain?

Put on jeans/white pants/denim miniskirt/flared cotton skirt, paired it with a T-shirt/tank top/dressy top. Have a Adidas sweater for the casual/sporty look or a black fitted jacket for elegance and formality, wear it when you're feeling cold in an air-conditioned room. Pin a brooch on the jacket or on a plain top and something metallic like gold bangles or diamante clutch for a night out. Carry a big bag during the day to store your stuff. Something simpler is buying the LV Alma/Speedy Mirroir which can be used day and night, a new transformation to the usual black bags you find everywhere.;)

eyelove said:
I think white knee boots look best with lighter-coloured skirts.
I don't think the boots match with any pants. And if the boots are paired up with matching white pants, it ends up looking like a "sci-fi" outfit you might see on Star Trek.

That's because the original Star Trek was made in the '60s and white boots are a very '60s look. :yes: