HELP w/my new GUCCI..Ideas to fix my fit

1. So here's the deal. I bought these in size 8.5, excited when they came in 2 days later. Tried them on and ......they were a little too big. :wtf:
    My foot slides to the front so there's some space in the heel and side areas. My DH said they looked like I was wearing someone elses shoes. I love, love, love the look of these pumps. I tried putting padding in the front, but my foot still slides forward.
    Any suggestions on products that can help me with the fit of these beauties? I really don't want to return them, but, I can't keep them if they're unwearable. It'll be like wasted money. Please HELP me!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:
  2. Oops, I forgot to put the pics in. Sry about that.
  3. I have had this problem in the past, and unfortunately I couldn't find a solution either. I had tried stuffing the front and everything but it just didn't work. Couldn't you just return them and exchange it for a smaller size? BTW beautiful heels.
  4. there are some inserts made of silicon (I think by Dr Scholls) that you can get, however just by gravity if the shoe is too big, you may not be able to fix it.​
  5. ooh i LOVE these shoes! i had my party on friday night and the shoe was too big with heel gel inserts and foot inserts! it just didnt work really!
  6. Yep, Dr Scholls makes all sorts of paddings, heel protectors...etc. You can easily get them at any drugstores or grocery stores. Good luck!
  7. It really sounds like an exchange for a smaller size is in order
  8. Thanks for your responses. I called Bergdorf, but they are all out of these gorgeous shoes. :crybaby: :crybaby:
  9. How about padding in the front and heel liners in the back?