Help us name our baby!!

?

What name do you like best for our baby girl??

1. Laura

2. Katja

3. Natalia

4. Lily

5. Emilia

6. Heidi

7. Leni

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey everybody!!

I posted a thread here:

http://forum.purseblog.com/general-discussion/weve-picked-out-baby-names-what-do-you-80685.html

with a list of baby names that we had picked out. Well, we've narrowed it down to 5 names that we love + 2 that we are still on the fence about :smile: We can't really decide on one, so we've decided to ask for help from basically everyone we know, lol.

I'd appreciate it if you all could vote :smile: If you don't like any of the names, feel free to say so! It won't hurt my feelings :smile: I appreciate your honesty. All of the names fit with both of our last names.

Okay, let's start voting!

2. I think Lily is really pretty.

3. I picked Natalia as I think it's a beautiful name, my second choice would be for Lily.

4. I picked Natalia too. SO pretty!

5. I picked Lily, too.

6. I love Natalia. It sounds gorgeous.
    I'm not too fond of Leni (reminds me of Suri for some weird reason lol) and I think that some kids might make fun of Katja since it it's a bit unusal.
    No offense to the above! :yes:

7. katja for me coz its not a common name. second choice would be natalia coz it sounds cute...

8. I LOVE the following (top the most):

Natalia
    Genevieve
    Mia

9. Actually, Katja isn't that unusual in Germany. I knew many when growing up. :idea:

10. Lily

11. Natalia!

12. natalia or emilia. or lily natalia or lily emilia if you don't already have a middle name picked out. i like a middle name to be longer than the first name for some reason, even if you did end up calling her by the middle name.

13. I like Emilia!And then Katja!

14. We specifically chose names that aren't "You're gonna get made fun of" names :smile: We live in Germany, and Katja is fairly well known and common - so the getting made fun of thing isn't an issue ;)

Thanks for letting me know what you think! I appreciate it :biggrin:

15. i love the name natalia but i did not want to have to correct peopl, because some would end up calling her natalie or mispronouncing the name, for that reason i vote for lily.