Help! Trying to make a Speedy decision

1. hey all,
    I am stuck between the speedy 35 and 40. I'm going down to the store this weekend to try both on but I was wondering if anyone owned the 40 and thought it is too big in practical use or if they have the 35 and think they should've gone bigger? Thanks!:smile:
  2. 35
  3. I have a Speedy 40 but I only use it for travel. I think it is too big for everyday use. I don't like to carry a lot with me on a daily basis though so it may be good for you carry a lot of stuff.
  4. I agree, the speedy 40 is TOO Big for everyday use. I think the 35 looks very good as a big-oversized everyday bag, especially when it gets all saggy, it's quite cute!
  5. I have both. I use the 35 as an everyday bag. I use the 40 as an overnight bag on weekend trips.
  6. I vote for the 35, as well. I think the 40 will be too big for everyday use, even if you carry tons of stuff.
  7. I say the 35! Its more versatile.
  8. thanks everyone!:biggrin:
  9. The 40 is too big as an everyday bag. Even though I used it a couple of days last week. HEHE!!

10. ^^^ Looking good, girl!!! I vote for 35 if you plan on using it as an everyday bag!!!
  11. I'm with everyone else...go for the 35!
  12. I like the Speedy 25 more but that's cause I think the smaller things are, they cuter they get. Lol
  13. I vote for 35 too! I have a 30 myself and LUV it!! 35 is great as a everyday bag too!
  14. 35! 35! 35! Just right for an oversized everyday handbag :yes:
  15. I agree 35 is TDF!!!