Help! Travel & Skincare?

1. Next week I'll be leaving on vacation, which will be about 18hrs in flight one way....

sunscreen while flying? makeup no makeup? and what about keeping skin clean and moisturized while traveling?

help!

2. Definitely no makeup during flight. Personally I use these facial wipes from Kose once or twice during a long flight. They contain hyaluronic acid which keeps your skin hydrated, and also cleanse my skin at the same time. I'm currently living in HK, so I'm not sure if you can find it in other countries, but you can try another brand of facial wipes, just make sure it's alcohol-free and contains some type of moisterizer.

Have fun on your vacation! :smile:

3. Definitely no makeup. Also, it gets really dry on the plane so make sure you have some hydrating lotion handy.
    For long plane rides, I apply my makeup towards the end of the flight. I don't want to look too frumpy when I get out of the plane.:p

4. No make-up. You definitely need good moisturizer because your skin will get terribly dry during the flight. Drink lots of water too because it will help you stay hydrated!

5. All good suggestions....you really don't need sunscreen either, unless you will be looking out the window for hours!!