Help to decide!please

Not a fan on either one of them, but if I had to choose it would be the Chanel. Like everyone said here, I'd be careful spending that much $$ on ebay. I would be too chicken lol. Check them out at the store first ;)

Hey there! Glad you found 2 bags to love! It's a happy dilemma to have! For myself, neither of these bags works...they're just not me. However, out of the two, I'm liking the Chanel bag.

Have you checked the boutiques? Is this a hard to find bag? I'm just not an eBay fan--but, if this is the only way to get the bag of your dreams, then go for it!

i can't go to a shop because in my country there's not a Chanel house, and about LV i just tried it but they said they don't have this model anymore!

Well ladies, thanks for your opinions.Really thanks!

woah.. ebay is gonna loove you! careful hun! so if you are forcing yourself to choose between what i think is not such a pretty choice of pursies, go with the chanel.. the fringey stuff on the other bag is a bit to much.. if i saw someone with that i would think they might have made it themselves! just a subtle opinion of course do what feels good love!