Help! This bag or coco cabas? Need opinions!

1. A few weeks ago I bought this brown shopping bag in a chanel store in germany. I think it is from the christmas collection. I liked the style because it's a little different to the other chanel bags. I payed 1.580 euros (= 2.050 dollar) for it. But a few days ago a friend of mine got the baby cabas and I like this bag much more! Now I can't stop thinking about a black baby cabas and want to buy one (from eBay because there are all sold out in europe). Both bags are too expensive for me. So I think I will sell this one and buy a cabas. I'm very unhappy with my purchase now. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
    What do you think? Need some opinions on this bag. Thanks and sorry for my english.

ch 002.jpg ch 001.jpg ch 003.jpg
  2. I would choose the cabas over the brown bag.

3. I would have to agree!

4. yep, I say the Cabas also!

5. I would get the cabas. I have one and am soooooo in :heart: :heart: :heart: with it! If I had the money, the cabas would be a bag that I would get in EVERY color!!!

6. sorry to hear you are regretting your purchase! i hate that feeling. i also like the cabas more.

7. your bag is really nice ...but.it seems like you are head over heels in love with the Cabas though, and want it much more than this one

8. I really like your brown bag.but if your heart is set on the cabas..go get one!

9. Go for the Cabas, you should be 100% happy with your purchase.

10. My vote goes to the cabas! :p

11. Cabas for sure!!!!!!!!

12. I've never seen that brown bag. If you want the cabas, by all means return the bag that you're not loving and put alot of effort to get one. The bag will be so much more special when you have it.

13. I love your bag, and I was really tempted to get the bowler version in black. If you're UNHAPPY with it though, sell it and get the cabas.

14. This bag is totally not my type. Baby Cabas is more beautiful.

15. another vote for cabas too! i'm in love with my cabas so much these days! am lemming to get more other colours in.