Help! The zipper on my MJ Lola broke...

How did it break? Just the zipperpull, or the entire zipper? I think most cobblers will be able to re-attach the zipperpull or perhaps even a tailors/seamstress?

Here's one, I think it's way overpriced. The umbrella pocket got me too. I stalked ebay for a year until I found it; and it happened to be from another MUA/PFer hehe :smile:. The Lola is great, I love my Lola pouchette as well, but I'm looking forward to owning a Blake :smile:

eBay: NWT 100% Authentic MARC JACOBS PINK leather LOLA BAG (item 140079568413 end time Feb-03-07 08:43:48 PST)

(hey, i think i know you!! nice username! :P )

btw, my bag is on it's way. you can check it out once i receive it. WOOHOO! can't wait for the package!
:yahoo:

good luck with fixing the zipper! i'm sorry it broke so shortly after you got it! =p

mslgrrl -- Thanks for the link...the only way I'd drop the cash on a Lola is if I found one in red. I just think that bag in red...ah...perfection!!!

You may also want to contact Lovin My Bags Leather Care for Handbags as I asked them about fixing a broken zipper on a Stella and they said they could do that for me (ended up not buying that Stella).