help! the shoes on the Oprah show!

1. It was on last week, I think the episode was called the face behind the name.

I am wondering what is the name of the one with the bowtie in olive green ? And the sparkly one?

Does the bowtie one come in any other color?

Thank you everyone!
  2. Hi MissV -- The green shoes with the bow on Oprah are called the "Anemone." They came in a few colors, like black with red in the bow, black with white in the bow, the grean with gold (as seen on Oprah), teal with gold, and red. These were usually 120 mm in height and were carried by several stores like Bergdorf Goodman, Barney's, Saks, Net-A-Porter, and possibly others. Saks also carried a lower heeled version in 100 mm.

The glitter shoe is the Glitter Numero Prive. It mainly came with a gold covered platform and gold heel. A select few places also carried it with a silver heel and silver platform.
  3. the shoes are now available at NM if you want to try them on
  4. Ooh thank you girls! Would anyone know how much they go for or where I could find them online (I'm in canada and shipping here can cost me an arm)
  5. Don't know the exact price, but off the top of my head, I think they run about $1000.

Not to be a downer, but you do know that the general consensus is that the Anemones are virtually impossible to walk in? Maybe that's not a dealbreaker for you, or maybe you're more graceful than I (which is no stretch, perhaps I should say maybe you're more graceful than the lovely ladies of tPF), but I'd have a hard time stomaching $1000 for a pair of shoes that I could barely even wear out to dinner.

If you get them, post pics! And get the blue!!! That's the best. :smile:
  6. Thanks stevenash, I am just curious what is it that makes it so difficult to walk in?
  7. has them! i saw all of them hehe and i esp love the green anemones!
  8. MissV - I hear that they *might* be going on sale soon at Barneys because there are only limited sizes left and they want to get them out before the warehouse sale. They are currently $995 but I would expect them to go down by 40-60% or so.
  9. ^ wahhhh kam, are you talking about anemones? LOL ME WANTS!! *jaws drop*
  10. The glitter NPs are $690, I think...but it might be a little hard to find right now....good luck!