Help the New Kid Find a Tote

1. Hi everyone,
    I have been lurking for awhile and have learned a lot but I need some help.

Here is my dilemma. I am a college student so money is tight and I am looking for a tote bag. I really love the look of Coach gallery totes but even on eBay they are out of my price range. So I was hoping you ladies could give me some ideas of lower priced totes that have similar styling to the gallery totes. Ideally I would like the bag to be leather or suede, but I'll take any ideas at this point.

thanks for any help you can give.
  2. What's your price range?
  3. Honestly I'd like to keep it under $50. This could be very difficult.
  4. First of all, welcome. :smile: So how big a tote do are you looking for? Are you only interested in a bag that resembles a Coach Gallery tote? How about other styles? Apologies for so many questions.
  5. Great find, ArmCandyLuvr!
  6. First, thank you both for helping.

passerby- I am looking for a tote about 14x9x5 in. So kind of a medium size. I have been looking for awhile and the something about the gallery tote catches my eye. It's got enough detail that it's not plain, but is still understated and classic. I am open to other styles, but I haven't really seen any I like so far.

ArmCandyLuvr- Thats is actually pretty close to what I'm looking for. thanks.
  7. I'd try to find Longchamp tote on sale/eBay

8. There are some other decent ones on, too (in the margins of the page you linked to).
  9. It's not leather, but here's a Kenneth Cole Reaction tote from for $47.89, reduced from $73.00. Only $42.89 if you use overnight shipping (yes, it's reduced $5.00).